Thursday, October 29, 2009

✿unlucky days✿

yesterday i was so hardworking ooh~
u know why?
i go for discussion neh..for the A&P assignment
after discussion ad 12.00am+ le
we decide to go for supper at Garny
i am so hungry,coz of dint take dinner lo~

just now morning i got BF cls
but i dint go
my bibi no battery le!!
SHIT
i ride till half way at Uni
it suddenly getting slower and slower
almost cant move ad

oh no!!
i faster U-turn and go back home

at 1st,i still plan after charging my bibi
i go take bus to Uni
but once i reach home
the bus ad Departure le
too late and too bad!!T.T

sooo,god..pls 4gv me
i am not purposely dont want go cls 1
is bcoz the bibi noti..

my hp from the day b4 yesterday and yesterday ad cant dial up
dear dear stil havent active it
so i cant call my fren,Mr Woo to help me sign for attendance
hmm..dont know he got help me or not neh~

and...1 more thg..
Thursday night got big big thunder lo
the fuis jump and the whole house no electric
the worst thing is..cant on9 ad!!
it shot plug jor...=.="

until 2day only can on9
but the line alwayz unstable
sign in and out~

now,my housemate take the modem to Danish House for repair
hope 2nite can on9 yaar^^

No comments:

Post a Comment