Sunday, October 18, 2009

✿18th Oct-my daddy bought me a new motor bicycle✿

2day i went back to kampar le..
return to boring life again

just now my daddy bought me a new motor bicycle for RM2000!!
ops..so exp..

while at the shop
i snap bao beiso cute la him!!
muackzz^^

this is my motor bicycle
i love it so so much yooo!!

blue color
small,light and cute!!

but got disadv loh~

1:
the price..@.@ so exp
2:
cannot be caught in rain~
3:
need charge..like hp..
4:
and 1 thg..i very sick on it and very hate 1 is...
the alarm is too sensitive..just push a little little bit only.. the alarm will ring~
godness...
but~i still love it lah^^
thx daddy..muackz...


2mr wan to ride it to U le..
so happy!!!

i stick a notice on it to warn others that not to push on it
a bo the alarm will ring ring ring..
so loud 1..@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment