Friday, October 9, 2009

✿8 Oct 09~1st experience✿

today morning
6.45am ad woke up
awake by my mum
she wan me to accompany her to go bank to do somethg
and visit my cousin-'zhong zai(in Cantonese)'
he being infected by Dengue

after drop my sister at their sch-Convent
we go Hospital to visit my cousin
but the visit time is btw 12pm to 2pm
we are too early be thr
so,my mum decide ltr b4 fetch my sister back from sch only go visit him

since that is too early for us to go bank(business hour start at 9.00am),
we go Tesco to buy some vegetable and Yogurt!!
shop shop and shop until 8.45am
we leave Tesco and to have our breakfast behind the Prima Copitiam
i share a bowl of 'Lai Fan(in Cantonese,a type of mee made by rice)' wif mum

at the Copitiam i done a stupid thg
after we order the mee,we go search for a empty seat
i go ask for a chair from a table for my mum
here i said:' wu lang "ZOH" bo?'
what a stupid Hokkien sentence i said
i combine the Hokkien with Cantonese
the correct 1 is 'wu lang "ZIE" bo' =.="
so paiseh..quickly leave with the chair without saying Thank You
oh no..@.@i am so rude

after having breakfast,we started to go settle my mum stuff
we go 3 banks-OCBC bank,Public bank and Maybank

before going back home
i suddenly wanna do facial
cause of my face pop out many acne
my mum bring me to one of the hairdressing shop at Kampung Boyan and ask for information
then,we decide come back to the shop again at 1.30pm(coz needed make appointment 1st)

1.30pm sharp we reached thr
the girl explain to us and start to CURE my face

after she wash my face
she put a pair of cottons on my eyes
and pull a heating machine in front of my face
she said,this process is to soften my pores and pimples

after a few mins
she start a minor surgery on my pimples
so PAIN!!!
she press press and press and press and press non-stop
omg..

3.00pm only done
she help me rinse off with clean water and do mask
my face so red and ugly

my mum buy a pack of mask from her-RM139
the small pack is free gift
and we take a package of 10 times of facial free two times for RM400
fuyooo~

not dare to go out and date my frenz ad
coz it is too ugly T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment