Sunday, October 18, 2009

✿16th Oct-the 3rd day visit dear✿

as the same like yesterday,
after breakfast and say bye bye to my dear
but today the different is...
his parents follow to shop too
and me,alone,at home wif his sister

got 1 very c2p thg want so share at here
my dear CPU,the button to on the Desktop
i cant find it!!
make me whole dayz cant on9!
just watch movie nia
sienz..
his sister 7.oopm only came back from sch
and at that time i only can on9..T.T
so c2p hor....

at night,his bro's gf help me do facial..
wash and mask my face

i got try on 1 new thg yoo..
the Suana bag
b4 go in,i apply chills cream on my hands and legs(its help to burn my oil)

after a few mins in the Suana bag
i feels like i getting burn inside thr
so hot and 烫
beh tahan..faster jump out of that scary thg..
hehe..

at night,my dear come back looh~
he bring me and his parents to have dinner at one of the copitiam

lovely night..
and also the last night at his home le
i dont want to go back..T.T
but still have to~

No comments:

Post a Comment