Thursday, October 22, 2009

✿my bibi in this 4 dayz at Kampar✿

monday is the 1st time i ride my bibi to Uni
the guard asked,ah moi,mana skicker?
lolx..when i want stop
mayb he saw the bicycle footplate so he let me go

the next day,the other guard ask me the same Question again
then the thin guard tell the fatty,OI!ini bicycle lah..
alamak...i become popular
being known by the guard and recognized by them

wednesday,the other guard again
ask me,ah moi,pakai helmet
i replied,this is bicycle no nid wear helmet
the guard laugh out loud
after the 9.30am cls got a short break of 1 and the half hours
i went back to hostel
on the way,got 2 guys on the motorbike asking me bout my bibi
and said it is cute..!!
see...how popular my bibi is^^

today,the guard smile to me when he see me ride through guard house
and gallows me that wanna mark down my ID no in black list
coz i have no sticker and dint wear helmet
hehe~
6.30pm after cls,when ride through the guard house
the guard greet me "good night"
and politely,i replied have a very good night tooo

bcoz of my bibi,i become a bit bit popular le
at least known by some1 la
and get attention from others...xixi~
quite happy 1~

No comments:

Post a Comment