Sunday, October 11, 2009

✿family dayZ✿

2day my daddy customer's son wedding
we all go attend his son wedding dinner at a Hall
the foods so lao beh..not nice..and so dirty!!
oh no~
so scare will "o li du"

2.00pm we go to Tesco and me and my sisters go Taiping Sentral
i meet my frenz-Han Yean and her bf thr
actually we want go out and watch movie together 1
but i tot the wedding dinner will till 4.00pm
the time crash so we cancel the gathering le

my sisters and me go in the fitting room to try out the shirt..
black color..
muture shirtthis shirt so mini 1
so tight arr..hehe^^

try so long time
but dint buy..
xixi~
so expensive ad
both price above RM50 loh..(><")

before went back home
we bought durian ooh!!
so delicious..24 class

cant wait for my next family day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment