Sunday, October 18, 2009

✿15th Oct-the 2nd day visit dear✿


morning after have the breakfast
my dear and his bro go work le
and i stay at home accompany his mum,dad and his sister
i try to communicate wif his parents
quite hard..
coz both of them is deaf and mute
but no matter how hard it is..
i have to learn!!

after his mum sharing her photos and stories wif me
i take a bath and have a sweet nap nap
when i woke up
my dear daddy bought me mee rebus
very delicious!!
after have my tea-time
i accompany his mum to Pacific shopping

from 6.00pm+ shop till 9.00pm+
bought a lot of thgs yooo~

b4 going back
his daddy bought some durian for supper
yummy~

once we reach home,my dear ad waiting me at outside
hug..hug..

then,we go Jitra wif his cousin to have supper at Thailand Restaurant..
sedapnya~

we order many thgs looh~
thr are 10 persons to eat leh

still got others dint snap le..
got want to eat eat eat!!!

hmm..a sweet dayz have just pass......

No comments:

Post a Comment