Wednesday, October 7, 2009

✿relaxing at home✿

today morning being awake by bao bei
he came in the early morning
shouting and crying..
but he is cute!!
then,forgive him lah...

just now by the way updating the blog
i watched a movie named-> the last house on the leftis the killing and bloodiness story
great movie
u can try on it
but not for the timid ppl arr
(especially my best fren:Cocker, pls dont watch arr,or else u will shout><")

now eating ice-cream wif sister
actually it is a pack of juice
but my mum put it in the refrigerator to freeze it
so now is become ice-cream
hehe^^ strawberry flavor

bellow is my next sem time table
although it said can choose by urself
but the time that let u choose is suck!!
all arrange till so closesry arr..the pic so blur..paiseh~

i take 4 subs in next short sem
Monday to Friday also got classes
somemore Friday need study till 8.00pm!!
no need go back hometown ad..
that is no time to BACK!!
ZIP..
cannot blame le T.T
coz everythg is fix and cannot change
try to get used to it and act to enjoy loh
what to do..
this is the peak of my road

but somehow when i look at this photo
my happy mood will come backmuackz muackz dear~
i going to find you on next week
wait me yaar....

i only can relax until next week
cause my new sem is going to start on 19th Oct
quite sad loh....
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment