Sunday, October 25, 2009

✿fXXk FATTY MAN sit beside me!!✿

fri night,i take train went back to hometown
the train delay bout 1 hour
12.00am oli arrive
shit@.@
so tired

once the train arrived
i search for my seat and have a short nap
beside me is a fatty man,age around 38++
he slp like a pig

when the train pass Ipoh
he was awake
and help me cover the blanket

at 1st,i tot he is kind and jus worry i get cold
so i said thx to him

but after a while
he put his hand on my bag!!!
i get shock@.@
dont know wat to do and dont know to shout!!
i am so c2p(><)

i look at him...
he act dont know and continue to put his hand on thr

i really cant tahan le..
he use his arm to touch my waist!!!
fXXk man!!

i was so scare and look at him
by the way push his hand away quickly

i take away the blanket and sit far away from him
but he purposely sit near to me!!!

i faster change place and go sit with my fren!!!

i curse him LAO SAI for his whole life
and cant get married!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK

when i went back home at 3.30am
i not dare to tell mum and dad
coz i know they sure will get angry and will not let me take train at night again
they will worry bout me

so,i just told my dear
he scold me,why me so c2p..
and so angry bout the guy!!
he said,if he is thr,he will not let this incident happened
or if happened,he will punish the FUCK guy
by BEATING and BULL SHITing

No comments:

Post a Comment