Sunday, August 2, 2009

✿yesterday is a happy memorable day✿

i have a happy and great weekend yoOoOo
friday evening my aunt come kampar visit me neh
then bring me go eat steambot
hociak^^
eat till so full arr...><

at night,my parents and my little twins sister come visit me le..

haha...i am so 'HANG FUK' yaar~
my mum bring a lot of food and fruits for me
durian, mangosteen, langsat, apple, mango, and longgan
plenty of fruits rite?
muahaha~
this few days no nid eat dinner le
eat fruits oso will full@.@

2Aug09
early morning wake up then prepare to Ipoh eat dim sum^^
at the bigining want go名阁eat 1
coz i wan eat hot hot ei 芝麻糊
but my parents prefer 福山
then we go
福山 eat lo
福山move to new building le
their restautant now look so grand
i got took some photos




this is beside the main door
the decoration so nice rite?
like 70' yrs look
love the window the most neh^^we sit upstair
so many ppl arr..
we wait for so long oli can eat
aiyaar~
snap diok daddy half face and a view of mummy's back u can order some other food which is not in the dim sum trolly at the corner thr
smile,mum^^daddy cut hair jor..
but still look 'yeng' lah..
lolx^^the fan behind me so annoying 1
blow my hair till like xiao po=.="with my lovely sister~tengwith kei~敬茶~my twins sister look alike or not?~三姐妹~
this view look like at Melaka
haha..
u look at my leg..so 'qi guai' 1~while waiting for daddy quick quick snap photos


after breakfast, we go Ipoh Parade shopping^^
yeah!!!
mummy buy a lot shirt for me neh
so happy..
my sister oso got harvest tooo~
but daddy walk till so tired..lolx..

at night, my daddy's shop got dinner with partners and all workers at Pusing Restaurant,nearby Grand View Hotel(if not mistaken)
every dish also so grand and delicious yaar~




~1st dish~
lobster, shark fin, 干贝 and sea cucumber

~shark fin~~干贝~~sea cucumber~

~2nd dish~
象拔so fresh^^need to put in the hot sup few seconds
then dip the soy and wasabi
so delicious~

~3rd dish~
i dont don how to say..
内陷is fish and outside is chicken skin
then use the vege 包起来
put some 料 on it and add some cili souce
WOW~cant 4get it taste

~4th dish~
排骨
i ad so full cant eat whole 排骨
i share with sister
got seasame oo..little bit sour and spicy

snap~new dress..nice ma?i miss u^^dont move..cik cak~

No comments:

Post a Comment