Thursday, August 13, 2009

✿great time with dear✿

if u got read my latest blog
u sure thk i am crazy
last blog just said very hate him and get hurt
but now updating the blog which is related to him
am i crazy?!
tell u de truth
the nex day of updated the sad blog
he call me and ask me go his grandpa bday dinner
i was so happy and 4get last nite updated wat le..
><" i said,heart getting melt wen heard his voice

8 aug 09-my little one grandpa bday
i go back alor setar and have a dinner with his family
very very nervous arr..
but oso have a great time with them
cant 4get it 4 my whole life yaar~with his parents(hey dear~why u close ur eyes?!)with dear(his grandma walk behind)

after dinner,we go sing K with his relative and bro & sis
his sis and his sis bf have a nice voice leh
very geng!!
can go take part in competition le..
sure win arr~

ah dear got sing too..
he sing jay songs~
all his nephew call him 周杰豪
so funny~


bellow is the photo which took at one of the cafe in gurney plaza
i dont kno wat it name
opposite cinema 1
the food quite nice neh^^u see my face like 'fan mm seng' T.T

i play until 2day oli come back kampar
so miss him..
hate the boring kampung here..
T.T
tis weekend will back tpg
go certify my ptptn doc
haiz..
so so so boring now!!

wish to go find him sOOn

No comments:

Post a Comment