Saturday, August 15, 2009

✿1st time hitching train train✿

15 Aug 09 is my 1st time hitching train train from Kampar back Taiping oOo
so happy neh
take le 3 hours only reach de~
i depart at Kampar at 12.00pm

so fun de lo
although is boring a bit
but king kong king kong like tat feel very fun

mum told me,when i was small i have hitching train for once
but i ad 4get the feeling le

i sat 'do bing'
but dint feel dizzy
BUT hor
the most horror thg had happened lo
at certain place
the train train will unsteadily shake left to right
and then right to left
feel like will fall
so scary..!!

when almost reach TPG train station
the train train got pass my TAMAN lo
i saw it at my right hand side
so cOOL

3.00pm sharp reach Station
i quick quick take my luggage at the top of the rak
my luggage is too heavy le
i pull pull and pull
also cant take it down
my canthus saw a guy sit behind
BUT
he saw me take till so 'san fu' also dint help me
not gentleman at all
lastly i also successfully take it down
all the passenger queue up behind me
bcoz while i take my luggage block their way le
lolx..paiseh nia

bcoz this is the 1st time i hitching
so i dont kno whr is the door to exit
then the women behind me one hand carry her baby and one hand open the door
so 'lat sei' nia
i think those passenger behind will thought i so bad
let the women with carrying a baby to open the door
haiz..want to clarify here le><"
i am not so bad and implacability yaar~

my mum and sister ad wait me thr for so long le
they are so happy when saw me
haha... and i happy too

mum cook 'ho liao' 4 me neh
got chicken wings,kang kong,soup,臭豆 yuMMi yooo^^
long time dint eat home cook le
miss it
happy happy yaar~
thx mum^^

No comments:

Post a Comment