Tuesday, August 25, 2009

✿nightmares✿

tis two nights i alwayz got nightmares
what i dream on the night before yesterday
is.....
me and my frenz dont kno why go forest and dont kno wan do wat
seems lik wan champing
then,i still can rmb..
the trees thr so so nice and huge
like 1000yrs trees

every small road side got different kind of trees
e.g:at right hand side is wat wat tree then the other side is other species of trees
the feeling inside the dream so horror 1
so scare...

then me and my fren go to de nearby police station ask why the trees different 1?
when he ans us
that is somethg happened but i 4got jor

lastly,b4 i woke up
i become transparent le
my lover use his hp try to contact me
i standing bside him
but he cant see me
i whiff some breath on his hp srceen to show that i am here!!
tan i use my finger write my name '薇' on the hp srceen
he know tat is me le
he shout:is that u?sin wei?
i scream loudly YES YES!!
he hug me tight although he cant see me and cant hear me
but he kno tat is me!

i can feel the heat of his body
that is Warm
i can feel how he worried bout me and lOve me
i really can feel it!!
after that i woke up jor..

when i woke up
i try my best to not 4get it
i flash back and flash back many times
to let myself rmb it
coz many time i cant rmb wat i dream
until now,i still can rmb how the situation
and how the trees look like
the trees is really OLD
and how my lover care me

what i dream last nite i really 4get le
try to think hardly
but useless
cant rmb le T.T
but..for sure that is horror~

No comments:

Post a Comment