Friday, August 21, 2009

✿21 Aug 09:i know my Law and QT2 course work marks le^^✿


2day at lab check my Law marks
i was so "fuNNy"
i misremember my student ID
the actual:0908074
but i misrmb:090807'2'
fuyooo~
induce me and my fren,Woo, find till "bua si"
but finally oso found out and check diok my marks jor
"29" ooH..
not so good and not too bad lo..
my fren,Woo get "31" neh
i mus put more effort in final exam le
i jus can choose to win or to lose but cannot lose tooo much
paiseh nia=.="

just now go having dinner with Yean
we go red island cafe eat jor RM20.80
we both order nasi lemak and red island coffee
yuMMI^^
so full arr
we walk to thr oo
quite far neh
but not boring or tired
coz along the way we chat~non-stop
syok^^

when came back hostel
go youtube search 京爷 songs again
and DL her whole album by using K-box
the line so fast leh
at a draught,finish DL jor
her songs really nice
lOve it

then i check my QT2 marks at ms.Kuoy yahoo group
midterm 1: 78/100%=15.6/20%
midterm 2: 76/100%=15.2/20%
Total course work=31/40%
quite satisfy lah
i tot my midterm 2 will wosrt than wat i thk
lucky not yaar
Final Exam!!
i will not let my marks FLY away again!!!!



~what is happened 2day,it's worth to rmb~


No comments:

Post a Comment