Monday, August 3, 2009

✿Am i lamentableners...?!✿

i am not happy rite now..
heart feel so pain
~thinking~

why am i so foolish
loving some1 who currently not care bout me
am i did anythg wrong?
why he want treat me in this way?
i have tried
try hard to do the 1 which he wish
the 1 he dream of

but at the end
what have i get..?
i get...
with a hopeful heart to wait for his reply
at the end
he no reply
just called and said:i'm busy,call u ltr
okie~i wait u..
the 'later' he said is not mean later
is 2night or mayb 2mr
keep wait..wait and wait
wait till he free and call back to me
time taking too long
call to him
what am i get..?
i get...
with a cracked heart to hear this word from his mouth
i am still busy
or sometime he will reply
oh..sry 4 no call back..u eat?(this question he ask for millions time)
b4 end call he will say:slp early yaar~(this word i ad heard for a hundred millions time)
same word he will repeating ask/say to me
izzt mean tat he is not concentrate wen talking wif me?
i felt tat,he is not love me anymore
i really thk tat
crying at night under my bedquilt
thinking of why he treat me like tat
why why why
same question asking myself again and again
i am tired
tell myself give up and find another guy to love
but everytime oso not success
once i get his call
my heart melt wen heard his voice again


sad..?happy..?sick...?tired..?bored..?
who cares?
no 1 will cares bout me
no 1..

started to miss my family
wen get loss in love or studies
home is the best place to fell back on

2 comments:

  1. agree~
    ur situation same as me...
    sometime im feel even worst...
    dunno wat should i do for...
    miss u a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.T
    u face de same problem tooo..?!
    hmm...
    heart broken..
    but after the nite i update tis blog...
    i dint hate him le..
    ><
    i oso dont kno y i so crazy..
    jus wanna to abreact at blog..
    miss u alot tooo~
    how worst are ur situation?
    mind share?

    ReplyDelete