Monday, August 17, 2009

✿17 Aug 09✿

木薯糕糯米糍

early morning woke up jor
follow mum fetch my sister go to sch
then go pasar buy the kuih i lOve and some vege and fruits
木薯糕&糯米糍(mochi) is the kuih that i lOve to eat when i was 2ndary sch

mum bring 宝贝 go too
i help mum carry him while mum was buying
my mum help other ppl look after 1(奶妈)
he 9 months jor lo
xixi~know sit and climb le
and got 4 teeth
so cute^^

then we go have our breakfast at BEE LOON kopitiam
we eat 客家酿豆腐
so delicious yaar~

after that go HUA LIAN(my 2ndary sch)
certify document and give headmaster sign the ptptn document

9.30am go back home
slp till 1.00pm oli woke up go fetch sister back from sch
mum 2day cook a lot yuMMy YummY food for us yooo
got tailand fish,herbal soup,and vegetable
wooo~

2day whole day my stomach dint feel hungry once i open my eyes in the morning
so many thgs to eat
eat until so full arr
will fat jor loh T.T
when go back Kampar 2mr nid keep fit le

mum made cake for us
i 'da bao' some to Kampar eat
so HOCIAK

2mr nid go back le
'mm sei dak' arr~
plan plan to back this week again^^
my mum said next week will go Kampar visit me
hehe..so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment