Friday, August 14, 2009

✿14 Aug 09:tired dayz✿

yeah!!!
2mr will go back TPG le..
so happy..
i ad 1 month+ dint go back liao

all bcoz of the BUSY MONTH->July loh
all midterm test,assignment and presentation in every weekend of July
i dont know why it cant make it on weekday
so that i can go back hometown
they so c2p de lo
last time at diploma oso can having midterm test at tutorial class
dont know why UTAR so special cannot de lo
HNG!!geram nia...

lucky ad past de busy month
now i just waiting for the final exam
all my friends ad start to do revision le
BUT me?!
still can every day on9 and skip class
and go find dear dear for 1 week!!
OMG!!choco..must start ur work now arr

2day go DSA queue up to certify PTPTN document
walao ei..
so many ppl lo
queue up for 1 hours+ oli my turn to certify
and hor..
while queue up,i found out i less 1 paper dint photostat
fuyoo~quick quick ask my primary schmate help me queue up
and then i walk fast fast to B block photostat
so tired arr
all sweat ad><"
then go back C block DSA queue up

sad thg happened!!
i lost my original CONFIRMATION LETTER
OMG OMG
mean the official cant help me certify le
haiz..
so sad..i last nite oli go photostat then tidy up my thgs and keep in my file
2day in class i still saw my confirmation letter 1
but when go certify,it gone liao
wuhuhu~
i purposely skip my 1 hour law lecture to certify but dint certify all my thgs
haiz..T.T
then,my friend advise me go A block FBF ask ask
after law lecture i walk to B block check with photostat thr again
then walk to A block ask
lucky they can help me refer to my information through computer and certify 4 me lo
a bo i will die
lolx><

now my leg so 'sour' and tired arr
from D block 3rd floor(law lecture) walk to C block 2nd floor(DSA) certify
then walk to B block 3rd floor(photostat) and then walk back to C block again
after that walk to D block continue my last 1 hour law lecture
and walk to B block check check then walk to A block 3rd floor(FBF) ask ask
lastly walk back to C block cafeteria have my tea-lunch then walk to B block 1st floor(LAW tutorial)

u see
long journey la..
leg oso want patah le
dont know why they build the office separated
make us walk here and thr
i thk i ad loss half kg liao lo
can slim up le
haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment