Monday, August 24, 2009

✿24 Aug 09✿


last nite had happened a miracle incident
my rOOm mate-Yi Hui came back slp ooh..
since the 1st day i stayed at Kampar
my room mate dint come back slp
normally she will go to her best fren hoz
but last nite,her fren back to hometown le
so..she is here~
haha..quite nervous to slp wif her
can count as "1st nite" bah
lolx><"

early morning ad woke up
i cook jor "红豆汤"
~yuMMi~

2day lunch menu is
榨菜猪肉,炒包菜,煎加里鱼
wOw~
just finished it
now very full yoOor~
looks like the taste will not good hor?
but,it really delicious neh
lOve the fish the most
thx mum for preparing me all this
muackz^^

living outside really so pity 1
everyday have to think about what to eat
if at home
for sure mum will prepare for me
but now needed learn to be independent le
everythg have to prepare by myself

chOco gambateh!!
hehe^^

final exam is coming sOOn le
19th sept : MP
23th sept : QT2
24th sept : LAW

wOw..!!the timetable arrange till so close arr
now started prepare LAW 1st
coz a lot of thgs nid to und
i am lost in LAW
OMG@.@

the following weeks will be so suck le..
god bless me wont be crazy coz by stress
aarr~men..

No comments:

Post a Comment