Thursday, March 11, 2010

✿unlucky day✿

on 11th March 2010
2day is my bad day
very very bad

1st,i wan to talk about train ticket
tis morning my fren,Yun Pei
suddenly msg me and ask me whether this weekend got back tpg?
actually i dint plan to back
but when she ask me
i feel like i really really so miss my HOME
so i decide to go back

i ask her whether she buy the ticker ad?!
she said maybe 2nite oli go buy
but i worry at night the ticket ad finish
so....
btw 3.30pm to 4pm got break
i ask Mr.John to fetch me to train station buy

unlucky thgs happened!!!!
when i reach thr
the officer told me the computer SUDAH ROSAK
nid to wait half and hour oli can function
but my Moral class start at 4pm
so i said, cannot lar..
ltr got cls
the officer was so kind
he ask me to leave him my name, hp number and others details
and pay the ticket 1st
so when the computer can function
he will help me print the ticket

when me and Mr.John prepare to leave the train station
unlucky thgs HAPPENED again!!!
raining!!!
omg....i am rushing to back to Uni to return helmet to Mr.Hoong
coz he wan to ride his motor to fetch his fren
but when almost reach old town
the rain become small ad^^

once i reached Uni
i suddenly get a call from train station
at 1st i tot the officer will tell me that ad print me the ticket
but mana tau
he said the ticket FINISH ad
2mr ticket also FINISH ad
just left 5pm ticket T.T

i have no idea ad
so i decide to cancel the ticket
he said nid some1 to come and take back the money b4 6.60pm
coz the counter wan close by that time

i call and call
call a lot of my fren
to ask them to HELP me
(thanks to all,although dint help me,but i can feel u all are worry about me)
finally, my fren,Yean
she said she can ask her bf to help me take
very very THANKS her and her bf
thxQ very very much
and 1 more thg that touch my heart is....
when i keep saying sry bcoz of MaFan them help me
they reply me that
we are friend ma..
hapi to hear that
any way...thxQ ooh^^

2nd unlucky thgs is..
this is very very sry to Mr.John
feel guilty to him
bcoz
i please him to fetch me to train station
and
bcoz of he help me
he lost his student ID card
he hang on his neck
but maybe the cover broke liao
and the card fly away when on the way to train station
i can see that his mood turn to be very very down
i not dare to talk with him
even say "sorry"
but i got try to talk somethg hapi thgs to him
to make him laugh
hmm...hope can help him calm down his mood le =X
and
i must thanks to him too
for helping me for everything
and ofcoz have to say sorry to him....

3rd, the unlucky thgs is...
the OM tutor announce that
2mr, Friday got replacement class from 3.30pm to 5pm==
and
the c2p Moral lec say that
this Saturday got replacement
start from week 10 to week 12 Saturday
got campaign
and that is COMPULSORY!!!
which mean that my plan to KL have to CANCEL!!!
GERAM..!!i ad date my Sg fren
and also ad bought the ticket
wat's a BIG JOKE huh!?

and...this week OM and Moral replacement class
dont wish that i will attend!!!
it is too sudden ad...
i ad plan all thgs
but wan me to stay back to attend class?!
ofcoz NO
although no train back
but my fren,Yun Pei will ask her fren to fetch us back =P

i have to say SRY to my Sg fren that
i keep changing the time and date
but ended up by cancel the plan
so so so sry
pls dont angry me
i am not purposely to do that
if not bcoz of the campaign
i confirm will go one

next Monday have to go to BM to visit a factory
for assignment purpose==
have to go there interview the manager and snap photos
haiz
ltr 9.00pm back to TPG
and Monday morning have to take bus to Butterworth
and then on that day onwards have to take bus back to Kampar

BUSY BUSY COLLEGE LIFE!!!!!!
this pic took outside the lec Hall
while Moral lec
i am waiting for confirmation from fren
very worry about no fren to help me to take the money
but still can snap photos==
i crazy liao!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hihi~think positive ya...jz wan to drop a comment about ur color of ur words...thats to light color n make feel hard to read..anyway...add oil for ur UNI ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... really really bad luck for u wor...><

    so sad to see that ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear anthony:hehe....paiseh arr....but i love this green wor...u highlight and read bah...hehe><i so ma fan@.@

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear edge:ya loo....very very bad day!!!T.T

    ReplyDelete