Wednesday, March 10, 2010

✿at library✿

on 10th March 2010
after the Logistic Lecture
we still got 1 and the half hours to go for the next tutorial class

so we decide to go to library
me and Edward plan to discuss the English assignment
but our group member, Kelvinkumar done ad
thxQ to him^^
so we use the PC to play games =P

in the library got a lot of PC ooh
and also...
a lot of them stick with this note ==
just got some of them can use only

me and my OB tutorial answer
all my frens said my words is super duper mini
everyone...pls评评理...whr got small wor?!@.@
还我公道!!!
hahax =D

when CNY 初八
izzt i got mention that i go for roller skating with my sister
see....the黑青..
until now still havent recover yet
but ad dint feel pain ler..
just the color still havent disappear

Mr.John
the professional for every subs^^

Edward
the person who very very very very very very 烦 one..
hahax...blek(><") Hoong
he arr....no energy to say him...
waste my saliva!!!

after that,
we depart to Logistic tutorial class at 3.30pm lor
on the way to class
i saw 班长 at opposite of me
hehe...*shy*

~what a busy, tired and exciting day~

No comments:

Post a Comment