Saturday, March 6, 2010

✿mini concert at Uni✿

my fren, Yean and the others Music Society members will preform for tis mini concert
there are almost 10 to 12 ppl to perform

i purposely skip my class to go to support Yean
but actually i am lazy to go la..haha =D

i enjoy the performance
the songs
and i dint 4get to help them to snap photos

when Yean prepare and sing the songs
photos of Yean
the prettier girl
the other performers
i 4get wat they sing ad
~自弹自唱~

this guy step the floor loudly while performing 1..
his expression make me laugh until he finish the performance
haha=P




but tis 1..the guy who wearing spec..
he attract my attention on him
leave me most memorable time
he sing "somewhere over the rainbow"
his sound is very low
very nice ^^V
大合唱 - 手牵手
PK 赛 btw performer and audience

nice and enjoyable day~

No comments:

Post a Comment