Monday, March 15, 2010

✿Day 3 at my sweetest hOmetOwn✿

on 14th March 2010

my sister bday!!!
but they two at KL T.T

nvm...me and daddy mummy go shopping!!!
after wear my new lens and dress up myselfwe go have our breakfast loooo

after that my daddy drop me at Xia Xin house a while
to give her her bday presenthope she like it
simple purse and sexy "T-Bat"

then we depart to Taiping Central
suddenly..
we heard "krit krak krit krak"
mummy and daddy was discussing about the sound
and then
the car STOP!!!!
死火jor ==
my daddy park it aside
and he walk to nearby car shop(his fren shop)
then me and mummy sit at road side

too boring ad
i snap tis flowers
and
can see wat is it??
is little worm's body!!!
got many ants eating it
my HP not tat pro enof to snap the little ants

my mummy suggest me that
ask Xia Xin come fetch me
and we go Tpg Central ourselves
mummy wan accompany daddy
and go my grandma house
feel likes so "mou yi hei"
anyway...
i go~
hahax =p

i go thr to search for my formal skirt
at K2 i saw tis
i try
but shoulder there not so nice ==
so i dint buy le

i bought present for sister at Tpg Central
watch
nice smiling face^^

and a scarf
but i dont know wan wear to whr
4.00pm somethg she fetch me hOme
nap a while

after dinner
me and daddy mummy plan to go shopping again
bcoz i wan buy formal skirt
i MUST buy it b4 back to Kampar

but end up....
dint buy also
haiz!!
disappointed==
our Tpg shopping center too "lao beh" ad

after that we go fetch my sister
(my sister back from KL le)
but the bus havent arrive yet

so we go Satay Kajang
eat satay and laksa 1st!!!!
we ordered satay perut-2, satay daging-6, satay kambing-6
the satay daging is the BEST

O Jo Bi and Laksa not nice
dessert too sweet and Laksa is salty==
lemon ice also not so nice nia
if u wan go eat...support their satay daging enof
hahax =D

my drinks

daddy mummy

bao bei and me!!!
he is so so cute^^

tat puppy is bao bei 1

after 45 mins
my sister called
they said they reached ad
then we go their Sch to bring them home

they give me a bday present ooh
(belated one..2009)
i LOVE it!!
thxQ mei mei.....


~their Journey to KL~
the 1st stop they go at KL is Taylor College
after they listen to some speech and play some games
they depart to Motel
quite nice...just got bit OLD
after that they go Sunway Piramid

the next day 6.00am ad woke up
prepare to go to A Rahman eat breakfast
then they depart to visit the Hi5 Bread Town
see...all the BREADS they get from the Goodies Bag
the cookies and sweets is my sister bought from KL
souvenir for us!!!
thxQ^^

after they visit the Hi5 Bread Town
they go to Sungai Wang
shop until 5pm
then departure to come back to Taiping^^

and ME?!
haiz....nid to tidy up my thgs..
wanna go back 2mr ad T.T



No comments:

Post a Comment