Saturday, March 6, 2010

✿i am sick during the midterm test week✿

the CNY never end yet
but i ad sick
get cough and flu
headache and faint

rest for many days
very tired
no energy at all

i sick like hell ad but my fren still not believe me
they say if sick why still can talk so many and still can perli ppl?!
but tis is me arr
tis is FACT
i also dont know why...
i dont like to show up my moody expression wert
geram nia
keep say me lazy==
HATE IT

when my sick was heal
it is the begin of the war btw headache and flu
after the headache is over
follow by cough and some flu
when flu is almost recover
i cough badly
throat-ache le
eat anythg also feel tasteless

i pass the hardness week with 4 midterm test with my damn cough
haiz...
how good is it if my mummy is here with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment