Monday, March 15, 2010

✿Day 1 at my sweetest hOmetOwn✿

on 12th March 2010

after have my breakfast
i follow my mummy go bank do her thgs
then i go Dynamic bought my sister's bday present^^little pretty note book
after that i go fetch my sister back from school
i fetch youngest sis,Kei 1st
coz the other 1 2.30pm oli end class

so we decide to eat at Larut Matang while waiting for Teng
yummy yummy dessert

i love this so much!!

we eat ho liao,bao bei drink milk milk^^

after fetch my the other sister
we went to grandma house
wait for their tuition
so boring....!!!
b4 going back home
i took a photo with mummy

me!!!

lastly,my little bao bei
and the reflection of my legs==

when they back from tuition
i gave them a BIG surprise^^

at night
we celebrate a small but warm bday party

mummy prepare this

fruits

sister!!!

Teng

Kei

happy 17th birthday

mummy, me and cake!!!

tiramisu
yummy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment