Monday, April 5, 2010

✿our drama~drunk driving✿

actors:
Me as Jasmine (Mr.John's GF)
Mr.John as my BF
Mr.Hoong as narrator
Mr.Edward as the bday boy
Mr.Eddison as DJ/Doctor
Mr.Kent as Mr.John's friend/Mummy



the 1st chapter

we all act dying due to the consequences of drunk driving
Mr.John shouting our name and feel very regret up to his attitudes
he flash back what had happened before the accident
(Mr.Eddison press the remote control)
~fast backward~

the 2nd chapter
Mr.John and Mr.Kent are discussing about where to celebrate Edward Bday
they decide to celebrate it at Club
then, Mr.John make a phone call to me
he drive BMW to my house pick me
my Mummy come out to tell Mr.John that
not too late back home and must fetch me safely along the road

the 3rd chapter
we reach Club
meet Mr.Kent and we go in the club together
we meet other friends there too
greeting and dance together
Mr.Eddison saw me
he attracted by my prettiness
come in front to me and start to flirt me
i reject his invitation
Mr.John notice it and get very angry
scold him and want to flight
but finally stop by other friends
we continue dance until Mr.Edward arrived
we start to perform BEAT IT
after dance
we play poker
since Mr.John keep lose
he being punished to drink
after 2 hours
everyone ad drunk due to drink a lot

the 4th chapter
i carry Mr.John to take his car
i advise him that not to drive
but he not listen to me
cause being perli by his friends

the 5th chapter
at the traffic light junction
we meet Mr.Eddison
he challenge Mr.John to have competition with him
Mr.John agree and drive so fast

the 6th chapter
suddenly
out of Mr.John control
the accident happened and Mr.Eddison quickly run away
Mr.Edward and Mr.Kent on the spot die
and me get serious injured
got few kind people help us dial to Ambulance
Ambulance arrive and send me to Hospital

the 7th chapter
while i in operation room
Mr.John waiting at outside
my Mummy arrive
she get so angry
start to scold and beat Mr.John
suddenly...
doooooooooooooooooooo
i stop breathing
the doctor come out and tell them that fail to save me
my Mummy slap him
and

the 8th chapter
Mr.John mind blank
he keep scolding and blaming himself
but everything is too late to regret...

~story end~


(sorry everyone..i just manage to upload 1 video..)
the other video's file too big
i keep upload
but end up fail loading


hope u still like it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment