Monday, April 5, 2010

✿the day at TPG✿

on 4rd 2010

i take 12.21am train back Tpg
but the train arrive at 1am ==
damn tired
once i get into train faster slp 1st

after a while i see beside me there no ppl sit liao
then i move to the seat and sleep on two seat^^
very comfortable
but got 1 c2p & HAMSAP Malay guy keep staring me outside the door
make me cant sleep well nia
i use my jacket to cover my legs
dont want to let him see
angry !!!

4.00am oli reach TPG
i being woke up by the Train Officer
then i make a call to daddy

when reach my lovely home
i found 1 special besom
that is electronic besom ooh~
press the button and move up and down the besom
it will help u to sweep the floor^^
daddy said tat is lazy besom
kaka =P

then i look around the stuff that mummy bought from taiwan
very nice and cute

the cloths,skirt, scarf and keychain that mummy bought for me
very nice!!!love it!!!!
thx mummy..muackz...

and also the snacks, 铁蛋, cute sweets, 'mua ji' and more....
yummy!!delicious!!!

after explore the stuff
i go sleep liao loooo

early morning, 7.00am we ad woke up
we go Flemington Hotel have breakfast
there is 4 breakfast tickets gave by my aunty
they come back for Cheng Ming Festival and live there for 2 nights

after breakfast
we go up and find my aunty
then we go visit the Swimming Pool and Sky Bar

~swimming pool~
there is so many c2p Malay dint wear swimming suit to swim
they wear jeans and with tudung!!!
godness@.@
so dirty!!!!

the view from Sky Bar

~Sky Bar~

quite nice 1...^^

sure want snap photo ooh~
although face look dull
very tired arr!!!

then 8.30am we departure to grandma house
we go up to hill
to pray my great pa and ma
for Cheng Ming Festival

we help to set up the thgs and burn the 'money' ,'cloths', 'shoes'
tis year is so special
we got buy firecracker
very loud ooh~
and the sisa sisa all drop on our foods liao
we cant eat ad
but dont care...!!!
we clean the surface of the food and eat=D

almost 10.00am
we clean all the thgs and walk down from hill

yeah!!can go home ad!!
after bath
on the air-con
and have a long nap^^
we nap until 4.00pm oli woke up~
syok arr!!!

4.30pm,my aunt and uncle arrive looo
we chat chat and play my jiu jiu ,jiu mu's I-phone
very cool man!!!
u know how much of it?!
just RM1300!!!!
cheap than my phone kok...
and the function good than mine!!!!
oh god~
my jiu jiu said coz they got sign contract
so can get this price
very syok la!!!
next time i so SG also want to get ONE

7.00pm, Bao Bei arrive
i wait him for so long ad
so cute...
play with him
kiss him
carry him in and out^^

8.00pm, we have dinner near by my house
very FULL ahh!!!

9.00pm, we gonna say GoodBye to 小舅舅,二舅舅&舅母,大姨 liao..
while waiting for the bus arrive

me..the tired look

lovely husband&wife

lai yee~muackz!!!

大姨

i jus meet them not more than 24 hours
so sad T.T
have to wait next year oli can meet le...
have a safe journey
and
Bye~~~~~~

Today, 5th April 2010
i woke up at 9.00am
and have breakfast together with Lai Yee
we eat Wan Tan Mee and sharing a cup of white coffee
yummy!!!

after breakfast Lai Yee fetch me to Kamunting Toll
Lai Yee want go Pg
so she 'Shun Bian' drop me there
i tumpang my Kezmen's cousin car back to Kampar at 11am
and we reach at 12pm
fast leh?!
so syok!!!no nid to take train and spend 3 hours in the boring train
hiak hiak hiak!!!
thxQ ooh^^

No comments:

Post a Comment