Tuesday, April 27, 2010

✿lazy worms✿

lazy worms climbing around my body!!!

the original creation by Zi Heng =P
(-)nnn~
(the lazy worm)

he gave me an idea to create a more cutie lazy worm
(*v*)nnn~
see,cute hmm...^^

yesterday i just managed to complete the chp 8 which is the "Team Topic"
the progress is too slow
i used whole day to complete 1 chp!!!
how can it be possible...
from my previous record..i should able to complete at least 3chps within a day
what happen to me?!?!?!?

yeah...the virus affected from FB T.T
i cant stop myself to keep online although i am nothing to do with it
just clicking here and there with no purpose, no direction =="

and...keep chating with frens..
i clearly understood that i have no more time to complete my studies
not enof time anymore...
but i am too stubborn to stop my current behavior
i am addicted to INTERNET

gosh...why i cant just shut down the laptop and focus on the NOTES?!?!
WHY I CANT
one word to describe
LAZY

there is thousand & hundred lazy worms inside my body
keep climbing and climbing
when they stop climbing...
dont think i will return normal and start study
but, i just sleep

lazy study
keep online
until eyes tired
sleep

when woke up
lazy study again
start online
unstop on9'ing
until late night
until tired
then sleep

end up....
everythg also havent done yet
and there is just 2days distance from OB examination

another word to describe current situation
DIE

3 comments:

  1. ngor dou mmm xiong kar....
    fai dit bong ngor zok cong zai lar...
    hou hor pa ar..><

    ReplyDelete
  2. ji gei zok ><

    mou yan bong dou nei gar.

    ReplyDelete