Tuesday, April 6, 2010

✿more photos-with story✿

on 5th April 2010

i crazing snapping and editing photos just now
bellow is the result of my hardwork^^

~ snap with my new scarf ~

~some simple design ~

~some different design ~

~hello everyone ~
~i love chocolates & bears ~
~that's why my name is chOcobeAr ~
~the begin of my new life ~
~peace ~
~Mummy planning to bring me for vacation after my graduation ~
~although still got long time to go~
~but i'm too excited to think where should we go ~
~when i thinking where to go,my mind come out with this song ~
~hmm,how bout Taiwan, the foods and shopping heaven ~
~think deeply..should i choose other place to go?? ~
~headache!! dont mess up with me!! ~
~no matter where to go ~
~i will also bring my scarf together..LOVE yaar ~
~put at heart and hug it when sleep =P ~
~wish my graduation day will arrive very soon ~
~cant wait for the arrival of that HAPPY day ~
~Yeah!!! ~
~the end of my story =D ~

No comments:

Post a Comment