Monday, April 12, 2010

✿JJ 签唱会✿

on 11th April 2010

JJ come to Taiping Sentral to have his 签唱会
(click on following photos to link to my FB album for more JJ's photos)

~the stage~

~JJ's poster~

my sisters,mummy and me go there at 12.30pm
while sisters and me are waiting for JJ arrive
mummy go for shopping

we standing there for more than 2 hours..
finally!!!
at 2.30pmthe DJ come out
do some intro and promoting JJ's ringtone

then
JJ arrived~~~~he sang "加油"

he keep look at my direction^^

i dint bluff =D

after finished the song
he start to select those lucky person to up to stage play game
5 have been chosen
i am one of them too!!!!


introducing myself
DJ ask me whether got thgs to tell JJ?
i ans JJ that
你是我的梦
then JJ reply
hehe...那么我帮你梦想达成咯
i smile to him
and he smile to me too

then we nid to sing "背对背拥抱"
who is the best performer and can 背对背拥抱 with JJ

my turn to sing

so nervous..!!! and shy!!!!
i face to audience
BUT
JJ curi curi look at me and keep smiling!!!!!

i nervous until 4get lyric T.T
too bad
lucky..JJ got HELP me
he sing softly~~~~~

to let myself more confident
i look into his eyes and sing
and he look into my eyes and sing softly too^^
sweet moment ever!!!!!

is the time to rate who is the winner
audience is the judger
the louder the cheer the higher the percentage of performer will win


pls audience!!cheer up for me!!!

too bad..i fail T.T
the girl with pink pants is the winner
so sad.. :(

but nvm
i have the opportunity to get the gift
and also a big warm HUGso happy^^
(front view)

(side view)
JJ smile till so happy^^

1. Slow Motion

2. Slow Motion

3. Slow Motion

JJ turn to sing "背对背拥抱"
so nice^^
keep look at my directioni dint tell liemore
more and more...
keep look at my direction!!!

signature time!!!
queuing up^^

JJ so cute
smiling face with a pair of 小酒窝

he smile,holding my hand and look into my eyes after he had sign for the album

after all....
he went back ad~~~~
one more time..
the last time
we shaking hand...before he leave^^
have a safe and nice journey ooh!!!

my favorite photos with JJ

my favorite photos with JJ

JJ's album and the present...
that '52' is lucky number to be calling up to 背对背拥抱 with JJ
i am not that lucky to be called *^*

too lucky to be selected to up to stage^^
when i sing 背对背拥抱..i keep look into JJ's eyes...and then JJ said:"她的眼睛好会电人。。让我心跳加速" *shy*
i can smiling..talking..singing..holding hand..shaking hand with him...
i look into his eyes..and he look into my eyes too

i am the most 幸福 girl at that hugging moment!!!!!!!
that i will save that moment in my natural storage forever and ever
until the day i die...

u forever!!!! JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment