Friday, December 25, 2009

✿xmas eve gathering with 2ndary sch fren✿

24th 9.30pm
we meet at Prima Cafe,Tpg
frens who attend this xmas eve gathering are:
Me
Nicole
Gabbie
Addstar
Mei Yee
Ray
Zhi Woei
Tek Chun
Jeff
Neo
Dino


this is the presents that we prepared
(got 7 more presents but i 4get snap)
the chocolate color presents is prepared by Nicole
yellow black color is prepared by Neo
mine 1 is the most nice 1..hehe^^
present become deer deer ler
me^^and the presenti order ice blended strawberry
the other 1 is Nicole 1
i 4get wat is the drinks name jorNicole and her presentshe againme and Nicole
sweet sweet smilemy bracelet so shineshe wan kiss me^^me and Gabbiepeace^^while Gabbie distribute the cards
Neo and Nicole playing cards
NicoleTek ChunTek Chun so shy yaar~they two also so so shyRay and Zhe WoeiNeo showing his cards to Dino
and dont now wat he thinking..hehe~
Nicole face showing,she will win soon^^all of us
Jeff pull my deer deer tandukyeah!!!the perfect 1..
see wat Jeff doing@.@change position
my pose look like "dai tou po"
showing our presents
all so happy^^me and the xmas tree^^
~blink blink~me and Addstar
sit on her legs..she said me so fat and heavy T.Tmuackz muackz^^
i tall than her ad,coz i wearing high heel@.@three of us
Nicole ,me , and GabbieDino, Jeff , and me
behind that 1 is Ray
the most left hand side is Neo(can see his half body nia)this year xmas presents^^i get TEN~the smarties~from addstar^^
after editedme^^blink blink ms deer deershowing my presentthis is the present i prepared
hope the lucky guy~Dino will like it
inside can put candle 1it wearing my deer tanduk^^
happy xmas eve gathering
hOpe can gather with them soon^^

No comments:

Post a Comment