Tuesday, December 15, 2009

✿my family come visit me!!✿

on 13th DEC 2009
my family ,grandma and BaoBei come visit me ooh

so happy yaar~
they arrive at 11.00am

then rest at my hostel for 1 hour and depart to have lunch loh~
outside my hostel (white waiting daddy repair my Bibi)
like balsam pear face
mayb the sun too shine ad..
he beh syok@.@
finally i make he laugh lor..
but why close eyes..aiyoyo~the most cute photo that i snapped
his face so "tuit tuit"

we reach here at 12.00pm
guess.
whr is this place...?









give u some cue
(tomato ?!@.@)












can see the sign..?
PIZZA HUT RESTAURANT
the air-con spoil jor loh
hot ka si

my daddy..
behind that is my grandma and keimummy (new hair style)promoting 2day lunch^^
the latest flavor
she promote the chicken
pizza!!!

this is the pizza we ordered
around the pizza got jit liap jit liap bread
need to pull out and dip the saucetaste is good
but after finish it still feel hungry
the bread too thin le
then we ordered one more large size of Hawaii Chicken Pizza
yummy!!add ons
(i dont know how to spell it name..paiseh arr><)
bao bei so happy neh...
bei bei yaar...look up here
look at here, bao bei..he drinking mushroom soup..
he like to eat lor
when my mummy stop to feed him
he keep pull my mum hand
and "yii yii ooo ooo"see...he start lao gai ad..
bao bei: i want more!! i want more!! i want more mushroom soup!!! after drinking
happy jor..
want walk walk^^

1.00pm
they fetch me back to my hostel
and say bye bye to them ler..

they go shopping and visit gu ma at Ipoh
but i want study for my exam
so cham 1..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment