Wednesday, December 9, 2009

✿My Uni-block H & block I✿

My Uni->block H & block I
this is our new block..
next sem onwards,i will having my tutorial and lecture at this 2 new blocks le^^

this is block G(new building)
our Uni library..
is a huge building ooh
(snap from block E-Lecture Hall)
the car park in front of block H(Tutorial classes)
front view of block H
✿block H✿
tutorial classes
the bridge link the block H and block I
✿garden✿✿garden✿the glass so nice yaar
the glass and the garden(Ground floor)
walking up to 1st floor(here is snap from staircase to Garden)
snap from 1st floorcorridorthis the bridge roof(snap from 1st floor of block H to block I)tutor office room(clean and nice)
but got bit horror[><] bcoz too quite ad and the office room door sound so geli when open & close~ walk down to Ground floor again~
the study place(tables and chairs)-behind the staircase
got bit dirty..the cleaner havent clean yet@.@ we walk to block I lor...(walk tru the bridge)
stones..and longkang?!
snap from bridge...
the block H so nice yaar!!snap from block I to block H
(the other side of view of block H)this is the bridge that link this 2 new buildingsone way going up and one way going downsnap from block I
see tru the hole...
got a blur blur & small small building
that is block B!!opposite the block I can see 2 buildings
the right hand side is block B-Tutorial classes
the left hand side is block C-Canteen
this is my 2day model-MR.Woo^^
hahax...

between block A(1st block) and block I-Lecture Hall(last block) have a long distance loh!!
if need to walk from here to there..
leg patah ad T.T
lucky i got my bibi, so i can ride to block I
hope at block I can build 1 more canteen
easy to us mer~

No comments:

Post a Comment