Tuesday, December 1, 2009

✿bla bla bla..@.@✿


last post mention that i went to Penang right?
then,Monday afternoon i only back to Kampar
and..
i smell somethg bad in my room...

~my lucky flower~once i open my bedroom door
got a kind of alcohol smell in my room
+ some dull smell
then,i found out..
my lucky flower dried up le
become brown brown jor
but still got some parts havent dry yet~

yesterday actually i planned to study BF 1..
but no mood to start pun..
just study a few pages nia T.T

after that..
hang on FB and chat chat chat~@.@
lazy ChOco ever!!!

~last night dinner~
dont scold me..
i know, that is unhealthy to eat all this thgs
somemore continuously eat two times..
but so yummy ooh~
this time,i have added sausage, crab meat, and CHEESE(the best one)
hehe^^


on this morning..
i skip class again, as usual lah><"
and i get a news from my fren
course work marks release le..
already update in WBLE

i take the prompt action to switch on my laptop
open the page
download the doc
open it up
and
start to find my ID number


bellow is my marks:

(the highest marks among 2 subs)
Advertising & Promotion
midterm test marks= 48
presentation marks= 34
plus 2ghtr
after multiplied and divided..
totol= 33% over 40%
Grade: A

(hiam hiam die)
Consumer Behaviour
midterm test marks= 17.4% over 30%
presentation marks= 7.4% over 10%
total= 25 over 40%
Grade: dont know is B- or not

(the worse one)
Business Finance
midterm test marks= 18% over 40%
this sub do not have presentation
so...
the total= 18% over 40%
Grade: D!!D!!D!!D!!D!!

cham arr..
in final must put a lot plus(+) a lot + a lot effort le!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment