Monday, December 21, 2009

✿21th DEC 2009✿

2day have my last paper lor~
kaka..but so hard le T.T
know the points but very hard to relate it to the company that Question given
case study also very hard
haiz...

but.....the happy thgs is..
my dear dear come visit me lor
he drive from his hometown at 3.00am midnight
reach Kampar at 8.00am
then he fetch me to exam

i finish exam at 11.30am then prepare to packing
bcoz decide to back TPG on 2day
but we will go Ipoh 1st

on the way to Ipoh~
SS'ing in the car^^ah dearlick
without sunlightwith sunlightpeace^^think arr think..what to eat ltrerm...how bout Sushi?mmm~yummy~considerable^^Sushi sushi i am coming!!cant wait adsnap with ah dear

we reach Ipoh Parade at 3.oopm++
we go have lunch at Sushi King^^

got xmas deco outside the Sushi King^^

peacehappy happyhot green teapromote Yakultu see the couple behind me
funny lori am ur private teacher~~wasabi~

there have a promotion but we dint notice
which is 3pm-5pm is happy hour
20% off for each plates u take from the roll path
but when we reach thr at 5.10pm
we just took 4 plateswhen the waitress told us
my respond is.."har..too bad..we should take more"
then the waitress so good ooh~
she let us to take 1st

after that,we took jor 9 plates yaar!!!
yummy~
all is my favorite!!
dear ordered 1 more set
he not full yet

after having lunch
we shop shop shop

this the flower that he present to me
i choose myself 1
the bears..flowers..love deco..papers color^^
nice~RM38 ooh~(quite exp)~in the shop~
many bears yaar!!!and flesh red roses

then he bought me this skirt
he said it look nice on mered flowers skirt~RM29

after shop a while we went back lor

we reach TPG at 7.00pm
rest a while
and have a sweet dinner with family

~what a nice and happy day~

~after edited^^~


~this is the watch that i present to dear~

No comments:

Post a Comment