Sunday, September 6, 2009

✿a week with my family at hometown✿

happy week had pass jor
T.T
now at Kampar continue my boring life
haiz..

last sunday,my parents come Kampar fetch me back
b4 back Tpg
we go Ipoh shopping and repair my hp
my hp 'back' button spoil jor
so send to factory repair
and the salesman said nex Sunday oli can take
so...2day my parents fetch me back*a bo i will take train*
but,just now when go take
the c2p salesman said
havent done yet,it ad sent to KL repair
but why he dint tell us,dint call us?!
let us come here purposely but dint get my HP back?!
hate it!!!
then he said Wednesday nite oli take for us T.T
mean i cant see my HP till sem break loh..
HNG HNG HNG!!!

at hometown really syok!!
eat ho liao every day..
mum cook a lot
if i wish to eat what
she will cook it
she really a good and best mum ever!!!!

i ad did some revision at hometown
read thru all subs 1 time
and do few QT2 pass yr Q
19th will exam liao
wanna to start memorise le
2mr afternoon John will come my hostel do discussion wif me
i wan ask him Law an some QT2
he so pro 1..
is a god
hahax~

hope after 2mr i can be okie in Law and QT2
and get great result
~i hope~
QT2 and MP can get A
Law...i just wish wont fail
hmmm...
gonna start study Law 1 more time
good night and gambateh to all my frens^^
good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment