Monday, September 21, 2009

✿just finish memorize the LAW✿

finish all jor...
although not so much to memorize
but i am so lazy to rmb the cases , the sections and so on
T.T
ad use whole day to memorize..
i am so lame and noob!!@.@

after MP exam on last Saturday
i not enof slp and causing me feel tired and sleepy until 2day
so..i alter my plan
Saturday dint study at all
rest..slp..on9..and watching movie..
swt=.="

i so hate myself that,why i dont use the time of watching movie to memorize LAW leh?!
why i so lazy and wasting my time!!!
haiz...every time when i scold myself,it will be a new reason appeared
but,seriously
yesterday when i open the LAW notes and started to memorize
i feel really sleepy and wanna rest
and then,when i lay on the bed
my mind will turn to be so clear and energize
and the bad idea will be coming out in my head
'watching movie'
oh god..!!!
i wasting my time again...

last night i cant 4give myself any more
i cant 4give why am i so so so so lazy
so,i force myself to memorize 4 topics
it is quite easy to absorb into my mind
maybe bcoz of i ad prior memorize it one time

this morning although very early ad woke up
but...
i just re-flesh what have i memorized last night
then,at noon,my fren fetch me to train station to change departure time
no nid charge for money oooh~
same price..
but,unfortunately
Friday morning and afternoon no place ad
just left Thursday night 10.50pm
i have no way ad
also have to change it loh..

when come back from train station
i have a nap until 2.00pm
then,memorize a bit of the topics
after a while,i have a nap again and again
until 7.00pm wake up
lolx XD

just now,my dear and his family back from '2 days 1 night trip' at KL and Malacca
on their way back
he stop at my place and bring me to having dinner with his family at one of the restaurant at old town in Kampar

quite cheap neh..!!
and the taste not bad tooo~
the quantity was huge
all of us eat until so FULL
and i feel likes want vomit ~hoho~

he come pick me at 7.30pm
after dinner
i give him the present that i made by myself as the 2 yrs anniversary present
wish he looove it
when i get back my Handphone i will snap a few photos on it to share with you all^^

a sweet kiss and a greeting of 'good-bye' to him and his family
then,he drop me at 9.00pm

after bath..
memorize the rest of topics

now...
i ad DONE!!!
yeah...

lazy to look back..
2mr morning only re-flesh back bah~

~now is movie time~
yahooooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. studying very hard at Kampar huh. . . hehe. good luck for your exam !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..
    okok loh~
    alwayz movie'ing and on9...
    haiz...
    hate myself~

    ReplyDelete