Wednesday, September 16, 2009

✿all subs ad well prepared le!!✿

every thgs ad prepared..
but very lazy to re-flesh leh

19th is MP exam
i plan re-flesh MP on 2mr night
till friday whole day
coz MP morning exam

then,after exam,i will look back the LAW
memorize the sections and cases
try my best lah..
2oth and 21th will also memorize LAW
22th will memorize QT2 theory and do some exercise
23th 2.00pm go QT2 exam
b4 2.00pm will re-flesh the theory 1 more time

after QT2 exam
i will re-flesh the LAW
24th 2.oopm Law exam
b4 go for the exam,will also re-flesh again

after LAW exam....
yahoooo!!!
going to enjoy my vacations at Genting and KL!!!!
yeah...yeah..yeah...
cant wait for the day come yaaar~
so so so so exited...

i ad bought 25th 5.00pm train back hometown
so,after LAW exam i will start to tidy up and pack my thgs
my shirt,my shoes,cosmetics,skin care..
pack all those thgs which needed to take to the trip
wow!!
now only thk nia ad so happy
really cant WAIT le!!!

planning 29th or 30th night go Genting
after that,mayb meet sin woi and fren at Mall on 2th or 3th
then will go settle some business matters
last stop is visit my Lai Yeee(muackz)
will celebrate advance bday wif her..
her bday on 9th
we mayb 7th or 8th will back jor

at KL will go shopping and shopping....and shoooooopping!!!
then will also go Sunway Piramid play ice-skating
mayb will watch movie toooooo

HAPPY HAPPY!!
i love traveling!!
the 1st purpose go travel is to celebrate me and my Dear 2yrs anniversary
2nd is to visit my best fren,sin woi and celebrate belated bday wif her
3rd is to celebrate advance bday will Lai Yeee
lastly is to shopping and celebrate moon cake festival wif dear^^
lovely*ss'ing*

No comments:

Post a Comment