Monday, September 14, 2009

✿moon cake festival is coming soon✿

mOOn cake festival is coming sOOn jor
hav u all started to buy moon cake and lantern?
i dint buy..
but i ad receive my 1st moon cake in tis yr last night
from 1 of my temporary room mate(Li Wen-stay for 5 days)
thx so much,Li Wen^^is 莲蓉旦黄..
i love those moon cake which inside got egg yolk ^^


see when i will eat u yaar~
hmm..
deciding.....

long time dint update my blog doesn't mean i am too busy on my studies matters
it just bcoz i am too lazy
i used last whole week to memorize 2 subs
actually,i just only need 5 or 6 days to memorize
but i am too damn lazy
memorize by the way watch mv,on9,chatting wif fren
i had waste a lot of my time le
but also complete all le

now,the big problems is
wat i memorize seemed like i ad 4got
oh god~
nid to re-flesh on more time b4 the exam
for sure will burn midnight oil b4 the day i exam
i know i can do it..!!
but i still nid some powerful strength from some1
missing him@.@

the good news is..
after i exam
i will have 3 weeks long vacations
then,me and my lovely dear will planning to go Genting + KL
yeah!!
so happy..
wish my exam can finish as soon as possible
i wan to go have my sweetest holidays wif my dear
muackz..

actually i also dont know when is moon cake festival
lolx..
i thk my mum ad bought a lot moon cake le..this is the moon cake that i love to eat when i was small
but now ad dont lik le

are this the new flavor of moon cake
dint see b4 leh
so black..dont know taste good bo..
i took it from gOOOgle 1


i still rmb last time when i was small
will went back grandma hoz 拜月亮(if not mistaken)
then grandma will prepared some foods on the tablethis is the 1 i love to eat
although dont kno how to eat*ooops*

this 1 is my favoraite yaar~this 1 not nice 1..
dont buy yaar~
it still got many pattern 1
got pig pattern
no matter how good looking it is
the taste still so bad..T.T

this is the marture adult play ei lanternhave to say goodbye to this kind of rabbit lanternand this tooothis 1 got music and light 1
i do not have own it b4..
coz when it started to sell
i ad so big le
if still take this childish lantern
other ppl sure will laugh on me!!


hmm...
岁月不留人
is true
i ad getting older and older
20 yrs old now
T.T
miss my child life


No comments:

Post a Comment