Friday, September 18, 2009

✿2 yrs anniversary✿

guess..2day is what day?
yes,is me and my dear 2 yrs anniversary
so sad that he is not here to celebrate wif me
all bcoz of examination!!
HATE it!!

but he said we replace it when go KL^^
sweet sweet

2day morning once i woke up
i quickly make a call to him
but what i get is
number that u have dial is unavailable
plz leave a msg after a 'beep'
doo.........

oh no!!
so disappointed
why he dint charge his HP again..?!
2day is a special day for us..
crying in my heart
asking myself..
izzt he ad 4get 2day?
izzt...and izzt...
thk a lot@.@

at 4.00pm i only receive his call
i asked,do u know 2day is what day?
*actually i know he ad 4get 2day date*
bcoz he is too busy in this whole day(business stuff)
but i nearly to drop my tears when he answered,
'2day is 18th sept?ya,our 2 yrs anniversary..after work we chat 2 hours yaar~'
so touching although he doesn't rmb and make a call to me priority
but..dont know..
i am still feel touching on it
~persuading myself that~
*it is forgivable*

but no 2nd time...

No comments:

Post a Comment