Saturday, July 25, 2009

✿sharing my skin care products & others✿

sharing my skin care here


very good remover
can remove the make up thoroughly^^


use it to clean & rinse my color contact lens
quite good^^
satisfy to it



~it's all about hair~
conditioner for colored hair
smell so nice 1
it

because of my hair fall problems
i use this to cure it
hair reactive and hair fall control shampoo
the other 1 is tonic

lOtion for hair
love it smell so much^^

spray on hair for deep moisturizing



~it's all about nails~
jojoba oil nails essence
to stronger my nails^^
bought at Skin food



nail vita~with glitter and alike with skin color
nail vita~with glitter and pink color
nail vita base coat~light pink, alike with transparent

bought at Elianto~princess nail color with glitter

nail polish remover
with strengthening vitamin E
bought at Watsons


~lotion~
flower flavor
got whitening effect^^


bought at The Body Shop
flavor of white mask
love this flavor so much..!!
smell so good


~sun block~

sun block for body
Banana Boat brand will be more oily
use Nivea brand more often

both is SPF 50

gave by my 大姐
SPF24
sun block with whitening lotion
i will apply it on my face and neck



when i am going out
no matter go where
as long as outside there have sun light
i will apply sun block on my face, neck, hands, legs
all the part of my body which will have the chance get bask
i will not allow it..ever!!


~for acne~

this is for pimples scar
bought at pharmacy

i go visit doctor
for my acne problems
and he give me this gel
quite good^^



my current face cleanser

body scrap
bought at Watsons
strawberry flavor neh

hand sanitizer with orange flavor
i will bring it to U if i wearing contact lens
because sometime when my eyes feeling not comfort
i can raise my hand with this and take out my contact lens
the packing is small
so it is so convenience to bring to anywhere


No comments:

Post a Comment