Wednesday, July 22, 2009

✿it's all about lip✿

sharing my cosmetic here
it's all about Lip


~护唇膏~

this can get at any place
watson or guardian
it really helpful for my lip
when i feel my lip is dry
apply some on it
will see the effect after a few moment
somemore it is cheap and large quantity
very worth lo
hehe^^




~Lip Stick~

this is one of the Clinique free gift
it is like brown color almost alike with skin color
it really lubricate and SHINE
i think it got SPF15 toOoO^^




~Lip gloss~

*Lancome* given by my 小姨
brilliant and shiny



small pack of LipIce
i still got other 2
but dont know gone till whr le



just bought at Watson
*Baby Blue*
will get the effect of pearl lip
~red and pink~



lip gloss liquid in a lvely princess box
got three different color
red,pink and transparent with shinning light pink



that time dont know got what offer buy 2 and get what at Elianto
i 4get ad
my mum bought for me 2 of it
purple and red
smell so sweet and got glitter


sOOner or later i will update with all about face

No comments:

Post a Comment