Friday, July 24, 2009

✿freezing in class✿


2day early morning ad wake up le
12.00pm cls
but need start to prepare at 10.30am le
than 11.20am need go to bus stop wait for the bus
poor chOco
routine lah>.<

normally for 2day lec is so warm 1
but dont know why 2day so cold lo
i have to sustain it for 4 hours arr
cause i got 2 subs in the same lec hall
FREEZING
omg!!
my lips cant stop to shaking shaking
very very cold
cant concentrate also arr..
some more the last 2 hours is LAW lec
more CHAM
totally cant focus
almost fall sleep
lucky i got IPOD to entertain me^^

after class quick quick go cafeteria have my lunch-tea
so hungry arr
and so cold arr
purposely walk under the sun light
let the heat of sun warm me up^^
it's help
sadly..finish my lunch-tea felt so HOT le
haha..
worry will sick lah..
suddenly cold and hot
apalah ni...?!

~praying~
cannot sick yaar
2mr got QT2 midterm2 test
good luck to me

No comments:

Post a Comment