Thursday, July 23, 2009

✿heart pain✿


once again heard the voice of sadness from the deepmost of my heart
it is bleeding with tears
why am i so sad..?
why am i crying...?

yes..
i admit it
i MISS him again

who is the guy who make me cry?
who is the guy who make my heart pain?
is HE

my little DEAR
my little sweetheart
so miss him
feel lonely when i stop missing him
but once i miss him
my tears drop from my eyes

how many days we dint meet
how many moment when i need him but he does not here
how many nights i was crying under my pillow

it is infinity
uncountable
tooo many days
tooo many nights

every air that i breath remind me he is far away from me
every voice that i heard remind me i am missing him
every every and every thing remind me
he is not with me now
and i do miss him

i always imagine that he is here right now with me
but every time every time i started to imagine
my tears drop again and again

trying hard to do many things to let me tired
and stop to miss him

BUT it does not work at all
the result is just in another way round
it just make it more serious

heart pain and pain
not because of he hurting me

is just because a simple thing
he make me MISS him

No comments:

Post a Comment