Thursday, July 23, 2009

✿it's all about face✿

sharing my cosmetic here
it's all about Face


~Make-up Base~
bought at 'The face Shop'
got two color to choose
one is green and the other one is purple
green is for bright skin
and
purple is for 'ME' dark skin
hehe><
~Concealer~
apply on whr u want to cover
for me,i always apply on my dark circle
and
my pimples scar
it's so helpful yaar
trust me
really can cover it





~Loose Powder~
i apply it after i applied make up base
and concealer
it works like 密粉
it is skin color with little glitter
可以定妆噢!



~Red Powder*腮红~
dual color
peach and pink
if use both together will give the best result
really nice and nature^^



~Tool~
when i apply concealer
i will use this tool to help me balance the color of concealer on my skin




~Glitter Lolipop Stick~
i bought at Elianto
~pink and purple~
it have a lot of glitter on it
the pink one i ad used for 2 and the half years +
but it still got glitter
one of it just cost about RM8.00+(if not mistaken)
quite worth^^
so shinning after using it

clubbing and party best friends yaar




sOOner or later i will share my skin care product here
to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment