Saturday, July 31, 2010

✿seriously, i HATE it!!!✿

every month i gonna meet up with IT
every month IT just left me bad memories
many times IT give me pain more than warmness
GIRL!! why am i a girl!!
if i am, why cant just let me be same like others?
why must me?

again.....today,i meet with IT
i wait IT for a month and IT finally visit me

PAIN!!! awful pain~~~~
make me dizzy!
cant even walk down from bed

PAIN!! damn pain~~~~
after ate medicine still pain
my butt cant even get away from the toilet bowl =="

thx Yean that lent me her minyak angin
i tot i got, but i keep fail to find it
thx Yean!

after apply it, more comfortable...
have some short nap

and now...
the painful go away...
but!
my assignment still standing right there staring on me!
it's time to get up and start my work! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment