Sunday, July 18, 2010

✿i ❤ my new "TOYS"✿

daddy bought me a new LED and Mini Keyboard since my laptop screen spoiled le (laptop screen keep jumping)
now we follow the yellow heads from left to right and from up to bottom:

the 1st head, my laptop will placed at there as it will act as the CPU of Desktop

2nd head, the white warmer board is used to warm my drinks by put my glass on it (free gift-it come with the LED)

3rd head, the most important stuff!! it is my new LED (Samsung, RM399, 20++ inch)

4th head, my mini and cute keyboard..now still not get used on it,keep type on wrong button,maybe is it too small and i ad get used to the laptop's keyboard>< (A1pro, RM33, 29.5 width 14 height)

5th head, that is the hp that mummy borrow me (Samsung, in red color)

very happy to owned all of them!!!
thxQ daddy❤

2 comments: