Sunday, July 18, 2010

✿i ❤ shopping with family!!✿


on 17th July 2010

tonight, my family came visit me ooh!!
they reached at 9.00pm
after moved all the stuff from car to my bedroom
i started to tidy up those stuff and placed them nicely and neatly in my room

mummy cooked and brought the dishes come to my hostel
so, we just heated up the soup and had dinner 2gthr loo ❤
very delicious!!

after dinner, we had supper at ABC with kezmen & Yean
eat again...stomach very full arr
me and yean plan to bring them to Mini Gurney Drive
but daddy ,mummy and bei bei were too tired
so, oli sister follow us go

cycling around by Kezmen's bicycle
the feeling was to good when i on it!!!!
then chating til 1.00am

back to hostel
prepared ourselves and sleep

BUT, my little sister said very pack to sleep with me on the same single bed
then,i move to the other sister's bed
after a while, she suddenly woke up and said sis, very pack leh

oooh..now wat...where should i sleep huh?!
my two little princess!
in the end, i set up my own "bed"
i sleep on my Yoga Map ==

whole night dint sleep well
keep awake

on 18th July 2010

10.30am awake by mummy
after prepared ourselves
we depart to Ipoh to have our lunch at the famous mee shop
yummy yummy!!!

then....SHOPPING SESSION!!!
we went to Ipoh Parade

Mighty Minds National Challenge 2010 was organized at the main spot at ground floor

ofcoz we dint pay too much attention and time on it
we headed to those boutique to try out the cloths!!
1 piece for RM8
2 for RM15

i bought 1 piece for myself and my sister each get 1 too
charlene choose camera pattern
charmine choose TV pattern
i choose cars pattern
nice hmm =)

after that we went to Acewin
started our camwhore session:

i plan to buy bellow cloths
what do u think when i wear it?
suit me? nice?

at evening, 5pm++ we went to granny house looo
chat and rest at there
before went back to my hostel
we had dinner at a kopitiam which i dont know whr is it and wat its name
but nvm, the important thing is that
the 板面 was so damn delicious,cheap(RM3.20 each) and huge amount!!!
wow...eat til very full [again]

daddy dropped me at hostel and they went back to TPG at 11.30pm T_T
goodbye daddy mummy sis and bei bei!!!









p.s/ i brought my hp to Ipoh Parade repair,the salesppl said the warranty expired le.then he gave us a bill and ask us to bring it to the Sony 's factory by ourselves. but the bad thg is the factory oli open from mon to fri.daddy working, so he unable to bring it on working days T_T so we please my 'forth uncle' help me~ thxQ 四伯!!

p.s.s/i bought a bag ooh (RM29.20) very nice and love it so much...i wish to buy this kind of bag from few weeks ago...now i got it!!! will bring it to class tomorrow~when i get back my own hp,i will snap it and share it here...

p.s.s.s/since my hp broke down jor,so mummy borrow me her hp,thxQ =)

p.s.s.s.s/daddy bought me a new LED and Mini keyboard!!❤very nice..thxQ!!! (uploaded at next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment