Saturday, November 7, 2009

✿the truth✿


i ad know the truth
and i feel that i am so obstinacyoriginally,ah dear is plan to give me a surprise
and lie to me that he cannot come to find me and celebrate my bday

but just now he called me
and tell me the truth

i am so touch..
i spoil his plan@.@
i spoil everythghe actually ad plan that
on the day of my bday
he will call me and gv me surprise by replying 'i at downstairs'
after i ask 'whr are u?'

see..he plan everythg
but i destroy itthis few days i cant slp
i am so angry to him
keep ask,why he dont want to come
really so buzy ma?!

but now
i only know the truth

i am a fool !!he said,he so scare that
i will broke up with him

cause every night when he called
i keep argue and give trouble to him

just now
he ad promise me that he confirm will come on 15th le
and celebrate bday with me
so happy arr^^

thx dear..
dont angry me that i am a childish girl ooh~

2 comments:

  1. ask him bring calculator..wahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo...apala..
    next time shud act bolo..act sha sha..act duno evrytin^^

    ReplyDelete