Thursday, November 5, 2009

✿happy cloudy sky✿


You tucked me in, turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that

Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when I looked back(alarm signal)ring about few seconds...
i oli woke up

very lazy to open my eyes
dont want to go to the class la~

but at the end also got attend@.@

planning to go Tesco to buy yogurt drinks after class
but when i go take my bibi
the sky look cloudiness
worry will raining ooh~
so,i cancel the plan

ride back hostel quickly
bcoz it really seem like wan rain ad
small pore of rain drop on may face
~drizzle ad~

~my yummy dinner~
ham,cheese,spaghetti sauce,and toast

i know i know..
eat le will fat mah~

but no choice..
it taste really good!!
the best of the best(卖花赞花香)

No comments:

Post a Comment