Sunday, November 15, 2009

✿the special night with him✿


switch off the light
light up the candle
crap our hands
start to sing bday songs loh^^
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to my dear dear
happy birthday to u

祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
祝dear dear生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
my pretty pretty tiramisu bday cake
happy 20th bday!!!
must take photos with dear 1st!!
make a lot of wishes
(greedy...more than 1 wish le)
take a deep breath
blow the bday candle
ah dear said cannot throw the bday candle away..
must keep it ooh^^peace :)
before eat it
must take photos and keep it as memories
kiss my bday cake
love my cake^^
yummy yummy
delicious ooh!!
eat till so dirty neh~
thank you my friends who wish me through FB(72 of them)
happy...
1st time experience all the bday wishes flood my FB
hehe^^

and ofcoz..
those wish me through sms
(17 of them) and FS(3 of them) ooh~

thank you^^


just now afternoon
we having bday lunch at Suhsi King
then at night
i cooked spaghetti
my birthday had just pass
have to wait for next year le
still got 365 days to go

1 comment: